Board of Adjustment

Any person, including any officer or agency of Clinton County, aggrieved by a final administrative determination on a development permit or administrative development approval by the Administrator may appeal such final determination to the Board of Adjustment.

A written appeal must be filed with the Administrator within 30 working days after the date of the final decision.  The appeal shall contain a written statement of the reasons for which the appellant claims the final decision is erroneous.  The appeal shall be accompanied by the fee established by the Board of Supervisors.

The Board of Adjustment shall hear the appeal within 30 days after the filing of the appeal.

The Board of Adjustment may affirm, reverse or modify the decision from which the appeal was taken within 30 days after the date the hearing closed.